The Super GT 2012 Round 3 is back this year @ Sepang International Circuit. Happening on the 9th & 10th of June, it is the only round to take place outside of Japan
- All transactions will be conducted by Touch 'n Go. There will be 15 reload counters placed throughout Sepang Circuit for the convenience of visitors.
- Super GT Queen Search 2012 - finals will be held on race day.
- Cultural shows, dances, drum shows, and fusion performances.
- Autosalon featuring various tuned and enhanced vehicles.
- Motor show twice as large as previously attempted, with participation from Honda, Sime Darby Motor, Naza World, UMW Toyota Motor, Mazda, and private collectors. Parts makers such as Motul and Yokohama will be present as well.
- Akiba Town - an outdoor, Japanese-styled, lifestyle bazaar.
- BMX Challenge
- An attempt to break the Biggest Supercar and Performance Car Gathering in Malaysia record set during last year's event.
- Regional finals of the Gran Turismo 5 Asia Online Tournament 2012.
Tickets are sold at the same price as last year; RM100 each. Children enter for free. You may purchase your tickets from:
Alternatively, I am able to get tickets priced slightly below the retail price at only RM50 per piece. Only limited quantities though, do provide me with your name, e-mail address, contact number, quantity of tickets interested in.
The organizers, JPM Motorsports have also collaborated with Sky Bus & Sunlight Taxi to cater to public transport needs.